Nov 27, 2012

The shibuya gaijin sex seeker

This happened a few weeks ago but I decided to tell the story. I decided to draw a picture of this guy so that you can almost picture what is going on. Enjoy.


So here we have someone who I will call 'the Shibuya Gaijin sex seeker'.  Me and my friend, D-chan were hanging outside of shibuya station getting ready to go home. Along came this English speaking Japanese freak guy. He said he was bored because his friends had to go home (or they probably escaped from his ass)

My friend D-chan knew something was up, she kept whispering to me "he looks dirty lets get out of here". Of course I didn't want to be rude and just leave so suddenly (I am not the type of person to just do those things).

We really didn't want to hang out with him so instead I said we would hang out another day (lie) and maybe we would come back later (lie). We said this to make our escape seem less blunt and obvious, if he was a crazy person or something maybe we thought he would get angry if we directly said we didn't want to hang out with him. This person also wasn't very good at understanding the atmosphere (kuuki yomenai hito), as you say in Japanese.

We left and went somewhere else and sat down playing on our phones for a while before we went home. We didn't see him again.

However, suddenly a few days later I got a email from someone on my phone. I thought it was very strange because I don't know how he got my email. Thinking about it he must have seen it at some point where I opened my phone. My email is really short and easy to remember, so he must have seen it when we were talking to him, or he must have followed us and seen it when we were sitting down!!

He didn't seem like a creep at the time, but rather just someone who wanted to keep up his English skills (which I am not interested in hanging out with). I kept ignoring him and telling him I was busy, hoping he would go away. I didn't want to tell him directly that I wasn't interested because something my personality can't do. Instead I hoped he would understand by my words that I wasn't interested (which he never understood).

About a month later, he was still insisting on meeting me, so one evening I finally said fine. Maybe I thought I shouldn't judge him so much, maybe he is a nice person. Its not like I had anything better to do that evening and after all if he ends up being a creep, at least I get a free meal. :/

I told him IF he wanted to hang out with me, he only has 3 hours till my ex husband comes home. He had to come ALL the way to my end of town (2 hour train away from him). I thought if I gave him these cercumstances, he wouldn't want to bother.

But he agreed. And this is how the evening went,

"Are you thirsty, Shall we get something to drink??"

Yes, I nodded. I wondered where he would take me for a drink. Maybe Starbucks since it is the closest drink store.

.....oh whats that...We enter McDonald's... Oh ok. I guess I can get a Cola...

"Oh....McDonald's water...oh you shouldn't have"...(should have just told me to drink out of a tap in the bathroom while you wait for me outside!)


Next he lead me to a rock where we could sit and talk. We started talking about how I got to Japan and other chit chat.

We were just talking about traveling, when suddenly he asked to see my hand. This was his stupid corny way of saying he wanted to hold my hand. 

"Sorry. I am not interested in displaying public affection. You fucking creep!"

I was shocked that he was so quick to advance on me, in public too!.  I mean trying to hold someones hand you just met and someone who was married. Our previous conversations had no reason for him to believe that I was interested in anything with him.

He began to ask me questions about himself 'do I think he is cool/handsome etc'. I kept giving him the cold shoulder, telling him It didn't matter and that I was only interested in making friends. I kept making it very obvious that I wasn't interested in speaking about these kinds of things, then changing the subject to something else.

The next part of the situation, I can't even believe this happened.


Is this guy crazy or something? Who ever mentioned sex? We went from him, trying to hold me hand, to me rejecting that and telling him I wasn't interested at all. Then he tried to sell me the opportunity to sleep with him. I told him I was married and not interested at all, expressing full on confusion as to why the even would mention such things. The last thing he said was something like this.


"I know you are probably just used to Japanese guys flopping around on top of you for 1 min till they are done, But I always make sure I take time to satisfy the girl before I satisfy myself...."

*Mira stairs* (omg is this idiot actually saying this?)




He then proceeds to tell me that all Japanese girls meet him and want to sleep him (yeah, I highly doubt that).  If there are actual girls that sleep with this crazy freak, I am sure they are hookers.

I had no idea what to say to him. I had no idea if I should leave now. It was too entertaining at this point. The whole time I was thinking I can't wait to tell my friends about this weirdo!.  I couldn't even believe someone could be so aggressive and upfront about things even after being rejected so many times. I couldn't stop laughing in my head.

Since he was getting nowhere he decided to try to impress me by taking me to karaoke so he could rape me. I at first rejected it telling him straight up,

"If we go inside, I am still not going to kiss you".

He insisted that he wasn't interested in kissing me if I just wanted to be friends and he just wanted to hear me sing. He said he wont bother to hit on me anymore and he begged me for just one song. I thought what the hell, might as well.

When we got inside I showed no interest in him but only interest in the songs and singing. It only took him another 5 mins of the night to realise he was not getting some action (Slow or what?). After he realised I wasn't going to give him any loving, he stopped talking, refused to sing and eventually he CANCELED the karaoke (so now we only have 30 mins to sing instead of hour he originally requested). What a baby. I told him before and during that I wasn't interested, yet he kept trying.

As soon as he did that I told him I have to go home. He insisted on following me back to my station which I rejected. I made it very obvious that I wasn't interested in him. I was acting angry and cold at him. When it was time for him to part and get on his train he even attempted to kiss me goodbye but I ducked away, then he tryed to hug me (eww).   As soon as he left I pulled out my phone and called up D-chan telling her all about what just happened.

He tried to contact me a few times after but I ignored so he gave up (finally).

42 comments:

  1. lol wow what a creep. and girl you are crazy for even going to karaoke with him knowing what he wanted. He could have turned out to be really crazy and hurt you or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty safe in Japan. If he was a crazy killer he would have killed me anywhere. In karaoke theres a camera inside the room, he would have not been able to get away with anything.

      Delete
  2. I have no opinion in this problem. you were safe is better. But, your picture is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've met the same kind of creepy Japanese dude on the internet. He almost begged for my hotmail id and he had the same lines as your creeper, for example he always tried to convince me to be his gf by telling me how all the women ask him out but he refuses them and he sang me some love songs and also told me to sing for him, lol. And always talking about sex, of course. It amuses me how they are all the same. He continued to be pestering even after I called him a creeper and sexually frustrated wwww but after telling him to leave me alone he disappeared forever. You should have been harsher with him...they're just pussies after all.

    Your blog posts and videos are always entertaining! Keep it up with the good work! C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how blunt you were with this guy! My crazy creepy stalker persistent Japanese admirer guy hasn't given up yet ... probably because I was never blunt! I'm going to learn from you! :)

    Anyways, I love your little comic pictures! Really realistic too, haha! There are so many nice Japanese guys out there, but the creeps are 209318098321% more creepier than any creep in the world.

    Thanks for sharing your story! I want to read more like this!!! Glad you got this guy out of your life safely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a comment this morning that I totally agreed to, but seems like you deleted it...just because it was an honest opinion? well, no concern of mine.

    but anyways, really interesting story, and I admire you for not being afraid of that creepy guy! (or were you?) I don't know what I would have done in that super uncomfortable situation :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All comments are there. Are you not able to see? which one?

      Delete
    2. Hmm maybe the author himself deleted it? but i dont know why he would have done that :D it was a comment about why you went so far with that crazy guy anyway in the first place, as for giving him your emailadress and then meeting him etc. .... but forget it, not that important^^

      Delete
    3. I didn't give him my email, he messaged me from facebook. I was not scared, and like I said, I wanted free food.

      Delete
    4. Don't you feel shame about bitching for free food? Man should be man but this sort of bitching is also not normal.

      Delete
    5. Bitching? I was not bitching for free food. I never even asked for it. The idea of it was presented to me and I took it finaly. No shame. Why would I feel any?

      Delete
  6. haha your illustration is so funny. I couldnt stop giggling, especially the way you drew his hair. That must have been the most uncomfortable situation >.< And that unwanted hug too, at least you are safe and the guy has left you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl. I think I would have left after the sex comment. You're good lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. god~ i met someone like this before but not in real life yet in skype = = is so damn funny... keep on talking about sex bla bla bla end up i block him, just too crazy about it~ lucky he didnt focus you to do anything~

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are actually one of the few girls who will admit of haging out/dating with someone you already know not to be interested in, just for the free food, drinks and leisure activities. You are not even ashamed of complainig if you are offered something not expensive enough (McDonalds water? only 1/2 hour of karaoke? Oh, the horror!) Now, the question is: what does this kind of mentality makes of girls like you? leechers? parasites? exploiters? or what?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well thats a stupid thing to say, I hung out with him giving him a chance, since he was so persistant to contact me. How would I know if I am interested in being friends with him.

    Ofcourse, free food. I am a girl, he is a guy. If he is willing to take me somewhere, why would I pass that up?

    I am sorry, but what kind of guy even asks a girl if she is thirsty if he is just going to get her Mcdonalds water. That is as cheap as cheap can be. I mean, sure its no problem if that person is a poor friends and can't aford, but why ask?

    And after all that, just openly express they want sex? lmao.

    Its not a horror that I got mcwater and half hour karaoke. Its the point that he was a baby and canced it because I wouldn't put out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy is a moron, there is no doubt about that. But you accepted to hang out with him only because you wanted a free meal and had nothing else to do. That's cheap too and kinda unfair. You should'nt have accepted to meet him in the first place, and given him any hope. Moreover, I think a girl should accept gifts and meals only from boys she likes, and might start a relationship with. In any other case, she should pay her part of the bill.

      Delete
  11. i thought you live with your bf but you still went on a date with this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i guess he tried to get something out of you and you tried to get something out of him and in the end no one got anywhere. I mean even after that sex comment i would've left him, he probably thought he still had a chance if you were willing to come with him to karaoke even though he told you all that nasty creepy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. How did he get your facebook if you didn't give him the information find find you?
      Sounds to me like you both left disappointed that your expectations were not met. He hoped for sex and you hoped for more expensive free entertainment. Sorry it didn't work out for both of you.

      Delete
  13. Wth! LOL Your cartoon looks like Michael Jackson.. ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i knew i had to read this story the moment i saw that first picture! LMAO "I like to take time to satisfy the girl before I finish"
    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh shit, if it happened to me, I would run away faster than speed of light ;P
    Take care of yourself, Mira. Don't let any creep guy hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I would never accept to date him, but if I do it and that happens to me... please earth swallow me NOW. No, swallow HIM better so he can't annoy anyone more. Seriously, what the fuck had he in his head to say that things to you? It is a sign of courage, stupidity...? Both, I'm sure, both.
    How unlucky you were with that guy xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. sometimes it works. there are a lot of horny girls in this city. Just because you selfishly wanted a free meal instead of sharing pleasure with someone doesn't make him a freak or you any less of one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hah! That made me remember how I, just like you, was agreeing to meet people for free meals lol. It's actually a great way to get to know the person without wasting too much time. I don't understand why some accuse you for that in their comments. Once you are a gaijin girl+ new/alone in Japan + with no much money- that's the reality. We're not doing prostitution and it's not like we're forcing the "poor guys" to pay. It's completely normal (at least in Japan) when a guy pays for the girl's meal- be it even just a regular friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It's completely normal (at least in Japan) when a guy pays for the girl's meal" ..fucking (international) femenist mentality which considers "normal" that a woman's time is worth more than a man's, and if a man wants sex from a woman, he has to PAY for it, be it in form of a free meal or whatever.
      "We're not doing prostitution and it's not like we're forcing the "poor guys" to pay"..blah blah blah
      No no, you're not forcing him, better than that, you're EXPECTING the guy to be a fucking idiot as to willingly pay for you (oh yeah, feminists have invented a cute word for this called "gentleman", yeah, he's expected to be a fucking pussified gentle morron). When you expect a guy to pay for you as a default, based on his gender (simply because he's a guy), it is nothing else than just another (socially acccepted) form of prostitution! You girls are cheap for selling out yourselves for free stuff! Have some dignity! Well, it's a matter of choice...
      Now, I would understand her case (being a young girl, foreigner in a different country, little money, alone or very few friends, etc.) but the fact that she lived with her (ex)husband and yet she went on a date with another guy for a free fucking meal, doesn't leave any room for excuses. Are you dieing of hunger to go on a date with a fucking creep so u can fill your stomach??
      "How would I know if I am interested in being friends with him". C'mon, u can get to know someone via skype chat as well, even from comments (maybe not as well as a face to face to face chat) but that would be enough to form a general idea of a person and to decide whether u wanna meet with such a person or not.

      Delete
    2. lol. I think you got it all wrong.

      You see, After the guy pays, the girl still doesn't plan on having sex with him, there was never even though of ANY sex.

      The girl just wants free stuff.

      Its not called feminisim, feminism is where both are =

      I came from a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are. And I currently live in a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are.

      Both societys, it is not a, get free meal, get sex, society.

      Nor have I met any decent guy who thinks such a thing.


      I am going to be extreamly blunt, honest and not try to sugar coat it. There are plenty of girls, who are interested in free shit. My friends all around me act the same way. Ofcourse, we don't go seeking out free stuff (aproaching guys, only so they can get us stuff) but its the opposite, those guys approach us, offer us something, we accept. And leave.

      Same goes for at the bar, how many guys take a free drink then ditch the guy? Lots.


      Rude and bitchy girls will go the extream and play into things and act interested in order to get more. Girls like me, make it clear we arn't interested, yet if they persist in giving us something, we don't turn down the offer.

      Delete
    3. "lol. I think you got it all wrong"
      Maybe to an extent.

      "You see, After the guy pays, the girl still doesn't plan on having sex with him, there was never even though of ANY sex."
      Doesn't suprise me, the art of "dating" in which all the benefits go to a woman has been perfected))

      "The girl just wants free stuff"
      At least this one u admit.

      "Its not called feminisim, feminism is where both are ="
      I guess we have a different perception on this subject matter.
      To me "feminism" is when all the benefits go to a woman, while the guy is left let's say...at a disadvantage
      If femenism was all about equality, then it'd be called something like "equalism" or somehting of that sort.

      "I came from a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are. And I currently live in a society where girls arn't expected to pay, and guys are."
      Well, I don't blame u for that. (After all u're posing urself as a victim of social programming)
      Even though I do question as to who creates those social norms that benefits one group of people and puts at a disadvantage another group.

      "There are plenty of girls, who are interested in free shit. My friends all around me act the same way."
      We tend to make friends with those who are like ourselves.

      "Ofcourse, we don't go seeking out free stuff (aproaching guys, only so they can get us stuff) but its the opposite, those guys approach us, offer us something, we accept. And leave."
      Indeed, why bother running after mice when mice come themselves))
      Stupid mice!

      "Rude and bitchy girls will go the extream and play into things and act interested in order to get more."
      After all, it's all about *gettig something*, and it was from the very beginning.

      "Girls like me, make it clear we arn't interested, yet if they persist in giving us something, we don't turn down the offer."
      Indeed, why would u?
      P.S. (as u rightly said) "The girl just wants free stuff."

      Delete
    4. """To me "feminism" is when all the benefits go to a woman, while the guy is left let's say...at a disadvantage"""

      You have the wrong meaning of feminism. Feminism is those people who say that women should be able to work the same as men and be treated the same as men = gender rights.

      Which is way off topic.

      Anyways. Point is, if you are a guy, you have to be the most stupidest person on earth to think just because you buy a girl food = sex. Never.

      No way has she said that, no way does that mean that.

      It would be stupid as a girl beliving "oh he gave me his phone number = he loves me". No way.

      If a girl wants to have sex with a guy, shes going to have sex with him regardles of if he buys her anything.

      Delete
    5. whatever, I'm done discussing this topic.

      "if you are a guy, you have to be the most stupidest person on earth"
      yes, I'm a guy
      ...and u must be the nicest person on earth if u cannot elobrate without name calling))
      as well as u must be the smartest person on earth to have taken ur time to reply to a stupid guy's comments.
      Have a good day!

      Delete
    6. ?? lol

      You stoped reading too soon
      That comment is not about you, its about all guys.

      if you are a guy, you have to be the most stupidest person on earth to think just because you buy a girl food = sex. Never.

      You meaning guys/them/said person if you belive.

      Delete
  19. That must have been one of the most awkward situations ever.. You were quite blunt and turned him down flat yet he still didn't catch on.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did you need a free meal so badly? Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. truth is there is no such thing as a 'free meal'.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't even know why the thought of " after all , If I leave now I leave empty handed" even existed in your mind. It seems to me you wanted something out from him. If he was as creepy as you say, why would it matter if u didn't get anything from that. making friends doesn't necessarily mean free meals, etc. Obtaining friendship matters, but not whether freebies was given as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should have just said, "Fuck off! Bizatch!"

    Or you could have said something like 「バカヤロー!ぶっ殺すぞテメェ」which would be something like "motherf*cker! I'm going to kill you biaaaaaaatch!" and he would be scurrying away. Well actually that might count as a threat... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. And this is what we call a tease

    ReplyDelete
  25. lmao what a fucker! I'm sorry but some guys are dumb as shit. Japanese guys think that foreigners just want to sleep around

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mwahaha I can picture him very good in my Head.

    ReplyDelete